September 7, 2009

Here you go!

Assalamualaikum and Hello....

Welcome to my blog :)
I have just created this blog purposely for sharing and discussing anything about aviations, educations and other related topics...

This blog is still under construction. But I can't wait to share it with you all...even I'm not so good in blogging, but I will do my best....there are lots of good aviation sites that I've found in the cyberspace..then I think it is good if I can put them in an organize site so that we can easily click on our interest link..

So Enjoy this blog..and I'm welcoming any comments or suggestions...
For all AMC members especially AMC students...we can interact each other through this blog. Just leave your message or questions in the right side shoutbox..then we can discuss the topics together..
Ok for now...:)

Happy Studying....
~Together we Learn~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Aircraft

Followers

Aircraft Parts

long-range jet - Visual Dictionary Online

Airport

airport - Visual Dictionary Online